New to Crowdfunding?
With Grove Creative Funding, even if you're new to crowdfunding or raising money for your creative projects, events, or career, The Grove provides you the tools for a successful crowdfunding campaign!
Before you raise tax-deductible donations from your friends, family, fans and followers, you'll have access to the best tools and creative resources to help you reach your funding goal.
New to Crowdfunding? Watch this video and imagine the possibilities!
Check out this insightful and creative crowdfunding video by Indiegogo co-founder and CEO, Slavin Rubin. You'll learn a thing or two... and definitely see the funding possibilities before you.
Creating a Successful Campaign: Plan the Work, Work the Plan
To develop a successful crowdfunding campaign, you need to "Plan the Work, then Work the Plan."
Rubin also offers these insights – based on analytics drawn from more than 190,000 Indiegogo campaigns – of what really works in creating a successful campaign:
- Your First Week: A campaign that reaches 25 percent of its funding goal within the first week is five times more likely to hit its target.
- Regular Updates: Posting a campaign update every five days or less will raise four times more money than updates posted every 20 days or more.
- E-mail is King: E-mail is the No. 1 tool for generating support for a campaign. Facebook is No. 2 and Twitter is No. 3.
- Video - A Must: Campaigns that include a video will raise 114 percent more money than those that don't.
- Your Target Day: On average, successful crowdfunding efforts will hit their target on day 36 of a 47-day campaign
Last, whether you choose to use Indiegogo or not, we highly recommend you read the Indiegogo Campaigner Field Guide. It's filled with great ideas, practical advice and solid information for creating a dynamic and compelling fundraising campaign.
Still have more questions?
Email us here at The Grove.
We'd love to answer your questions and help you take your next steps Grove Creative Funding.